A Dual Mission: Hope + Healing
The Peachtree Orthopedics Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization founded in 2006. It is dedicated to a dual mission of providing free orthopedic services to the impoverished nation of Haiti and improving general orthopedic care through research and innovation.
Healing for Haiti
We will continue our nearly 70-year relationship providing orthopedic services to the impoverished nation of Haiti by:
- Performing free surgeries in collaboration with the Hôpital Albert Schweitzer Haiti
- Donating critical medical supplies
- Sending medical teams comprised of medical professionals from PO and others throughout the greater Atlanta community biannually
- Exposing and educating American medical students to the plight of the Haitians
Your donation will help us continue this legacy of providing surgeries at no cost for people in desperate need.
Hope Through Research
We will improve orthopedic care by researching current techniques and exploring new ideas and innovative technologies by:
- Harnessing the data from our large-volume practice
- Working to develop treatment protocols and algorithms
- Improving upon the orthopedic surgical technologies in use today
- Hiring research assistants and nurturing their careers as future doctors
- Conducting research studies, publishing papers and sharing our knowledge with others